Is there anyone out there to help a new user? A real human preferably

I have paid for and installed 1password5 on my mac and desperately need help installing this program on my husbands windows 10. We have been totally unsuccessful in doing so.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is there anyone out there to help a new user? A real human preferably

Comments

• Mattie
    Mattie
    Community Member

You are frustrating already. I said I had installed 1password5 for Mac. elcapitain 10.11.1

• Mattie
    Mattie
    Community Member

This Mattie lead is wrong and I want to cancel it ..... how do I do that also

• Mattie
    Mattie
    Community Member

Is there an 800 number to call?

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Mattie,

Thanks for coming to our 1Password support forums. I'm sorry for the trouble you're experiencing, and for the delay in response here today. I hope you don't mind, I've moved your post to the 1Password for Windows forum because you seem to be looking for help installing the Windows app.

Regarding the installation, can you please describe what you've tried so far and what's not working as expected? If you're seeing any error messages, what exactly do they say? We're here to help, but first we need to know some basic information to get a sense of where you're starting from.

We can change your forum username from Mattie to something else if you'd like, just let us know what you want it to be instead.

This discussion has been closed.