1Password for Windows Helper needs restarting nearly daily to use 1PW in FF 42

I am disliking 1PW for Windows more and more. It's UI is horrible (compared with Mac) and now the Helper needs restarting nearly daily to get 1PW to work in Firefox 42. I restarted it, tried to login to a website login, it didn't fill in the fields. I tried again and now clicking on the keyhole icon does nothing, not even asking me to restart Helper. 1PW is getting to be more hassle than it's worth. What is up with this Helper exe that needs restarting so often? Mac version does not have this problem.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: Win 7
Sync Type: n/a
Referrer: kb:windows-processes

Comments

• MikeT
    edited December 2015

Hi @Teaman,

I'm sorry to hear you're having more issues lately.

There are no known issues that requires 1Password Helper to be restarted daily nor the symptoms you've described. Something has changed recently in your configuration that we need to figure out to stabilize 1Password Helper.

Can you email us your 1Password diagnostic report after reproducing the problem in Firefox, please use this guide to generate the report. In the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we have the report.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.