license key for windows from pro version on ios device

Hi. I had recently downloaded 1Password via the AppStore on my iPhone. Was happy with the product so decided to purchase for the Pro version to take advantage of the additional features. I have now installed 1Password on on my Windows7 desktop computer and sync my vault from my iPhone. Before I do so I want to upgrade from the trial/DEMO version on my computer by entering my License Key. Where can I find or obtain my License Key? Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.01 (601004 & 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 9.0 & win7
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: kb:how-safe-is-cloud-sync, kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• mrw_agilebits
    mrw_agilebits
    Community Member

I have the answer............

Depending on what license you buy, you can use it on any computers as long as it fits your license. Since you bought 1Password at Apple's Mac App Store, the purchase can be used on any Macs you own but that doesn't include other platforms like Windows and iOS, you have to buy them separately.

However, you can purchase the Windows license at a discounted price to match the price of the bundle Mac+Windows license we sell at our own store. To get this discount, please forward your proof of purchase from Apple's iTunes team to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll explain how this will work.

Not how it reads when purchasing on the app store.....says.... 1 off cost! Hmmmmm!!

• Hi @mrw_agilebits,

It's a separate purchase per platform you want to use 1Password on. One of additional features meant you can sync additional vaults created from Mac/Windows app since you can't create new vaults yet on the iOS device. The ability to create new vaults is something we're working on but no timeframe yet.

This discussion has been closed.