Hi. I can't get anything to work.

I just imported all my logins from roboform. I have no idea how to use this. when i click on the icon in the tool bar, the drop down is confusing and i have to manually search over two hundred logins to get to the one I want. Once I click on it nothing happens then the page reloads in error. I want it to be where I can click on the icon and automatically fills in the appropriate login corresponding to the website please.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:add-license, kb:import, kb:import-roboform, kb:import, kb:import-roboform

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@michaeltaylorphd: Sorry for the confusion! There are a few steps you can take to familiarize yourself with 1Password, and the first is to check out the user guide:

1Password for Windows

But the key points to get where you're trying to go right now are to setup the extension to save and fill logins in your browser:

1. Install the 1Password app
    2. Install the 1Password extension
    3. Save a new login
    4. Use the login item

A few tips: you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl \ to fill a login for the current page (if there's only one that matches, otherwise you'll be given the option to select one). You can also press Ctrl Alt \ to open the extension menu, and then simply start typing to search — no need to scroll through the list manually.

While importing your existing data allows you to carry it over, it won't give 1Password any useful information about how to fill each login form, so you may need to save the login at the page in some cases so 1Password can get the form details which allow it to fill properly. I'm sorry I can't be more specific than that without some basic information (OS, 1Password, browser, and extension version). If you're having trouble with a particular site, be sure to let also us know the URL so we can help! :)

This discussion has been closed.