Active/Inactive Login Items

I will often save login information for friends and family because they have yet discovered the importance of a program like 1Password and thus, will end-up calling me for help after they've forgotten their username/password information. With a tool like 1password it is quite painless and easy for me to save this information. However, I do not necessarily want all of those Login items appearing in my browser plugin each time I login to a website. It would be great if I were able to make some Login items "inactive" and they would then remain in the desktop program's database but not show-up in the browser.

Comments

• bswins
    edited July 2011
    postzavtra wrote:
    It would be great if I were able to make some Login items "inactive" and they would then remain in the desktop program's database but not show-up in the browser.

Hello postzavtra,

It appears that you and I share some responsibilities for our respective friends and families! :)

If you edit the saved Logins and select 'Never Display in Browser' in the Display option, the Login item you set this for won't be displayed when 1Password brings up the list of Logins for the site you're on.

20110701-f2j757h1r22ny88p4j3q7w32yd.jpg

I hope this provides the answer you are looking for. If not, please let me know.

Cheers!

Brandt
This discussion has been closed.