but it doesnt shows up in the list....
is there a recommend size?

1Password Version: 4.6
Extension Version: 4.4
OS Version: WIN10
Sync Type: DB

Comments

• Hi @omri,

We downscale the image for you even if it is too big, we recommend at least 32x32px and we'll scale it down to 16x16px (PNG) in the list view.

Can you tell me the size of the icon and file type you've added to the details view?

• omri
    omri
    Community Member
    edited December 2015

hey @MikeT tnx for reply
    i've added 24X24px PNG image
    and i tried 32X32 as well.
    doesnt work so far....

• Hi @omri,

Can you try something for me, go to the View Menu and toggle the Show Rich Icon setting. Does it show the icons as soon as you turn it back on?

• omri
    omri
    Community Member

nope

• Hi @omri,

I tried doing this and it works for me. I've used Windows Snipping tool to take a small shot of the desktop, saved it as a PNG file and added it to a Login item, it showed up.

Is your icon something you can share with me here? If not, can you describe how you're making your custom icons and I can try to replicate it. Maybe you can try doing what I did with Windows Snipping Tool and let me know if you're still not seeing it, that would at least exclude a few variables.

• omri
    omri
    Community Member
    edited December 2015

hi @MikeT image attached
    i add via right-click+"select icon"

• Hi @omri,

Hmm, nothing wrong with it.

This is most unusual. Can you go to the File Menu > Repair 1Password Vault and then File Menu > Exit, restart the program, does it fix it?

• omri
    omri
    Community Member

did all steps...
    not working

• Hi @omri,

I need to learn more about your setup and see what's going on. Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• omri
    omri
    Community Member

tnx @MikeT
    i sent the report via mail

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@omri: Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: BDX-39555-337

This discussion has been closed.