Upgrade license for 1password Mac to include 1password for windows

I purchased 1Password for the MAC and the pro version for IOS using the APP Store. I would like to upgrade my license to also include 1Password for Windows. When I check what upgrades are available I am asked for a license code but believe that if you purchase through the App Store you don't get a license. Does this mean that there are no discounts for upgrading if you buy through the app store?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:license-file-faq

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ouzlewell: That's correct. 1Password is sold on a per-platform basis (https://support.1password.com/license-requirements/), so 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase from 1Password for iOS. In fact, iOS apps cannot be sold anywhere else but the App Store, and won't run on a computer anyway. Also, this allows people to purchase only the versions they'll actually use (for instance, if you don't have a Mac you'll have no use for that version).

However, since we do offer a bundle for 1Password for Mac + Windows, we can absolutely give you a discount to 'upgrade' and add the Windows portion. Just shoot us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your Mac App Store receipt and we can use it to generate a coupon for you. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.