1Password icon is not showing up at all in fire fox (waterfox40.0)

1Password icon is not showing up at all in fire fox (waterfox40.0).im using windows 10. 64bit dell laptop.1 password icon doesn't showing at all on my browser. nowhere to be found. but it works fine on google chrome. pls help wit is ASAP. because once this resolved I need to buy the pro version of 1password.it's really useful for my area of work. I'm waiting only for this.also if u could give me an answer for Microsoft EDGE browser too.would it work with EDGE.
Thanks indeed.
randeera

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 40.1.0 waterfox
OS Version: windows10 64 bit
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb:missing-extension-button

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Randeera: Sorry for the confusion! Microsoft hasn't yet released an extension framework for Edge, so 1Password (or anyone else) can't support it yet. We're hoping to year something next year though.

In order to use the 1Password Firefox extension in Waterfox, you'll need to install it there from the AgileBits website:

1Password browser extensions

Please let me know how it turns out! :)

• Randeera
    Randeera
    Community Member

Brenty,

thanks so much for the help.it worked. thanks indeed. I knew that edge doesn't support extensions yet. I was asking when they do would 1password work with edge?? Bcoz it's so fast on windows10 I don't know about others but for me it does. very very fast. actually fastest of them all. that's why. any way thanks again man. now I can buy it. oops b4 that I need to confirm if I buy it on pc would it work on all devices like iPhone I pad I mean same 1password account different devices ????!!!!!!???? and is it life time right. one time purchase right. or is it not??? pls give me an answer ASAP Bcoz I need to buy this ASAP. once all my doubts are concluded. one more thing how about security?? is it safe to save our credit card details. can some computer genius hack in to 1password. Bcoz if they do I'm finished man. they will take all my life in a one single click. are there any guarantees. if any one hacked our details would 1password take the responsibility. That's all I need to know pls give me concrete answers then I can buy this without a doubt.

Thanks indeed.
    Randeera.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2015

@Randeera: Any time! I like Edge too, and I know I'm not the only one here at AgileBits who's anxious for news from Redmond in on this front. :)

I need to confirm if I buy it on pc would it work on all devices like iPhone I pad I mean same 1password account different devices ????!!!!!!???? and is it life time right. one time purchase right. or is it not???

1Password is sold on a per-platform basis (https://support.1password.com/license-requirements/), so 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase from the other versions. In fact, Windows apps won't run on an iPhone anyway. Also, this allows people to purchase only the versions they'll actually use (for instance, if you don't have a Mac you'll have no use for that version).

If you purchase 1Password for Windows version 4, that license never expires. You'll also receive free minor updates for it, and you can use it forever until your computer breaks and the new one you buy is unable to run today's operating systems and apps. Major releases (such as 1Password for Windows version 5, which does not exist) are typically a paid upgrade. However, we offer upgrade pricing to existing customers.

Additionally, 1Password for iOS in particular is a free app, with an in-app purchase only if you want the Pro Features.

is it safe to save our credit card details.

Yes, provided you use a long, strong, unique Master Password, which is used to encrypt your data. Without the Master Password, someone won't be able to access your vault; and using a good one ensures that they won't be able to brute force it in your lifetime either.

can some computer genius hack in to 1password. Bcoz if they do I'm finished man. they will take all my life in a one single click. are there any guarantees. if any one hacked our details would 1password take the responsibility.

No. If someone is able to access your information, it won't be because they broke the encryption. After all, if it were possible to break AES (spoiler: it isn't), you and I would not be the most lucrative targets. ;)

Someone could gain access to your vault only if you leave it unlocked, use a weak Master Password, or simply let someone have your Master Password, which they could then use to decrypt the data.

That's all I need to know pls give me concrete answers then I can buy this without a doubt.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.