i need my license. i typed in my address to have it resent to me but it hasn't come...

i have downloading and been running 1password for windows. recently, it's come to my attention that it's not licensed. i could swear that i've already paid for and licensed the software, but i can't find any email confirmation. i went to the website to try to retrieve my license and went to wear you type in your email to have it resent and 30 minutes later i haven't received it.

i can't find anywhere on the website to check my account to see if i've paid for it. i'd like to get this licensed and working 100%...

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:lost-license, kb:purchase-verification, kb:add-license, kb:lost-license

Comments

• Hi @purplellama - We will be more than happy to help retrieve your license for you, however I was unable to find your license based on your email address. Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and let us know -

1. The email address that was used for your purchase (or a list of possible emails if you can't remember which one).
    2. Any alternate spellings of your name that you may have used when purchasing 1Password.

We look forward to helping you more.

This discussion has been closed.