Help and tutorial for W10 is needed

This discussion was created from comments split from: Windows 10 and Chrome Extension.

Comments

• Doug_E_Harrsion
    Doug_E_Harrsion
    Community Member

Help and tutorial for win10 is required, I cannot even get it to work on old IE, 30 days left or its going back. seriously frustrated

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Doug_E_Harrsion: I'm sorry you're having trouble, but we're happy to help! Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the exact OS, 1Password, browser, and device versions you're using, the steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you having trouble with specific sites? Often simply manually saving the login will save additional information that will allow 1Password to work. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• Hi @Doug_E_Harrsion,

I've split your post into its own thread here, so we can give you help directly. Let us know more details about your issue, so we can provide assistance.

• Doug_E_Harrsion
    Doug_E_Harrsion
    Community Member

My mistake, I assumed the software worked with Win10 when the documentation indicated it was compatible with IE. I received most of my money back (due to US money conversion). Next time I will use the trail version.

• Hi @Doug_E_Harrsion,

It does work with Windows 10 and with IE 11 on Windows 10. The only exception is Edge, Microsoft has not yet enabled the extensions support for it, so we have to wait for them to update that first before we start working on our own support for it.

If there's anything we can help you with, let us know.

This discussion has been closed.