restore not working

wasn't synching with drop box. tried deleting folder in drop box to start over and not the password file is gone. I have a backup but it won't retore

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:restore not working

Comments

• duckengine
    duckengine
    Community Member

thank you

• duckengine
    duckengine
    Community Member

version 4.6.0.592
    win 7 pro
    extension version.....????

• Hi @duckengine,

In the future, please do contact us first if you're having a sync issue, deleting files is not the right way to approach this as you can cause it to affect the rest of your setup with 1Password apps.

Can you answer the following numbered questions:

1. You said you have a backup, where did it come from or do you mean you're restoring the backup created in 1Password for Windows program on your PC?

2. What is the filename of your 1Password backup file?

3. What happened when you tried to restore it, did it give you an error?

• duckengine
    duckengine
    Community Member

restoring the backup created in 1password

1Password 2015-12-10 183937 (77 items).agilekeychain_zip

it gives me an error whether I choose replace current or restore new. I notice that it is referencing a location (drive) that no longer exists.

• Hi @duckengine,

Can you email us your 1Password diagnostics report and we'll explain how to handle this. Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, can you include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• duckengine
    duckengine
    Community Member

done - thanks

• Thanks, we got the email and will reply as soon as we finish analyzing the report.

ref: UYF-98715-529

This discussion has been closed.