license

When you purchase 1Password, your license for the purchased version will never expire and you will receive all point updates for free. I have the Version 5. When the Version 6 Comes how much i pay?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:license-requirements, kb-search:Version 6, kb:license-requirements, kb-search:When you purchase 1Password, your license for the purchased version will never expire and you will receive all point updates for free. , kb:license-requirements

Comments

• Hi @onething,

You will only pay the upgrade fee, not the regular price. However, there might not be an upgrade fee either as we sometime do provide a free upgrade based on when you last bought the version and sometime, even a free upgrade for everyone.

For now, we don't know what we will set the upgrade fee to for any of the upcoming 1Password versions until we're much closer to releasing them.

• onething
    onething
    Community Member

I used 1password for a mac. Now i will use the 1password for a Windows Computer. How much is the upgrade price?

• myrc
    myrc
    Community Member

A license question...I have a license on my PC for 1pw and I use it all the time. This PC needs to be retired & will become ewaste. Can I use my existing license to reactivate 1pw on my new PC? The data files of various types will be copied to my new PC before the old disc drives are destroyed. Will my 1pw files be copied when this is done? Or, do I have to re-enter all of my pw's again?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I used 1password for a mac. Now i will use the 1password for a Windows Computer. How much is the upgrade price?

@onething: If you have a current license for 1Password for Mac, just email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt and we can generate a coupon for you to get a discount on 'upgrading' to the bundle with 1Password for Windows. If you're using an older version though, you can use your license key at the AgileBits Store to get upgrade pricing.

Can I use my existing license to reactivate 1pw on my new PC?

@myrc: Yes! A 1Password for Windows license entitles you and up to 5 family members in the same household to use it on all of your PCs. :chuffed:

The data files of various types will be copied to my new PC before the old disc drives are destroyed. Will my 1pw files be copied when this is done? Or, do I have to re-enter all of my pw's again?

Hopefully not! Please copy the .agilekeychain or .opvault folder (this is your vault) from your old PC to the new one. It's easy to download a new copy of the 1Password app, but your data is irreplaceable! And make sure to copy all of your vaults over if you have more than one. Cheers! :pirate:

This discussion has been closed.