Move Mac license to Windows

I bought Mac license one year ago, but now moved to Windows, how can I move my license to windows version of 1Password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@deios: No. Each platform is a separate purchase. However, if you email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt, we can offer you a discount on adding the other license through the AgileBits Store. Cheers! :)

• deios
    deios
    Community Member

Not friendly, definitely will not do.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@deios: I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way.

To be clear, we don't collect user data or give our software away for free. We charge sustainable prices for our products so that we can continue developing our software and supporting you and the rest of our awesome customers. Otherwise, no one would be here to answer questions or troubleshoot. I don't know about you, but I just can't work for free. So I am very grateful for you and anyone else who has supported AgileBits so my colleagues and I can continue to make a living doing what we love.

Of course, it's entirely up to you where you spend your hard-earned money, but we at AgileBits put a lot of time and energy into both developing new versions of 1Password and supporting you, but the only way we can do this is by getting paid for our hard work (which we think is fair). That may not be what you wanted to hear, but I hope that helps clarify things.

This discussion has been closed.