I have 1 Password on my iPhone and Mac, Can I download the Windows version for free?

I have 1 Password on my iPhone and Mac, Can I download the Windows version for free?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:I have a license for 1 Password on my ios phone and Mac, Can I download the Windows version for free? , kb:license-requirements, kb-search:I have a license for 1 Password on my ios phone and Mac, Can I download the Windows version for free? , kb:educational-license, kb:license-requirements

Comments

• Hi @zeilekd,

You would have to purchase it separately to cover your Windows PCs but you don't have to pay the full price as we can match it to the Mac+Windows bundle license we sell at our store. For both Mac and/or Windows licenses, you can use it on any Mac and/or PCs you will use 1Password on and you can also share it with up to 5 family members of the same household.

If you'd like to get the discount on Windows license to match the bundle price, please forward your license or purchase information to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com.

This discussion has been closed.