Moving favorites up and down does not work

This discussion was created from comments split from: Favorites ordering.

Comments

• JHirschi
    JHirschi
    Community Member

Right-click Move Favorite Up works a few times, then stops working. When Move Up stops working, Move Down also stops working. 1Password for Windows Version 4.6.0.592.

Ctrl+Alt+Up does nothing; Ctrl+Alt+Down flips the screen vertically on Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Dell Vostro V3460 BTX.

• Hi @JHirschi,

I've split your post from the other thread, so we can figure this out.

Does it seem like it stopped working after you move over a specific item or it doesn't matter where you start? I've tested this and it seems fine to me. I know that 1Password would skip over an item if there was an issue with it.

Can you do this:

1. Open 1Password, go to the Favorites and focus the first item on top.
    2. With the first item focused, use your arrow key and go down one item at a time, did it do it successfully for all of your items or did it seem like one or two items were skipped over?
  • JHirschi
    JHirschi
    Community Member

Focus on the first item in the Favorites list. Successfully moved it down 7 times, and then it will not go down any further. There are 28 items in the list.

• Hi @JHirschi,

Consistently stops on the 7th item? What about from the bottom up, does it stop on the 7th item from top too? Is there anything strange about that 7th item? Can you edit it, add something in the note field and save it, try the tests again, see if it still stops on it.

• JHirschi
    JHirschi
    Community Member

Bottom up stops at a different item in the list. It doesn't seem to be a problem with a specific item in the list, unless there are problems with multiple items in the list. The item that got stuck in the list on Windows could be moved in the list on the Mac with no problem, and the change was synched correctly back to Windows (via Dropbox).

• Hi @Jhirschi,

Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• JHirschi
    JHirschi
    Community Member

Okay, just sent it.

• Thanks, we got the email and will reply as soon as we analyze the report.

ref: CLK-57935-63

This discussion has been closed.