License Key

I just switched from Mac to Windows 10 and am having trouble switching over my 1Password data.
I was able to switch the actual passwords over successfully using Dropbox, but the Windows version thinks I'm in Demo mode when I paid for the full version. I requested my license key online and the website said that the key was sent to my email - but I have not received any emails (not in spam, etc).

Please help!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ryan_seltzer,

Based on your forum's email address, I don't see any orders. Could you forward your purchase information if you have any to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll see what we can do with it.

• ryan_seltzer
    ryan_seltzer
    Community Member

What kind of purchase information would you want? I bought the app on Mac App store and am currently running version 5.4 on my Mac.

• Hi @ryan_seltzer,

Thanks for getting back to us. Your Mac App Store version would only be for 1Password for Mac, not 1Password for Windows. Our licenses are per user, per platform, so the 1Password for Windows license would be a separate purchase. You are able to use your Mac App Store version for the discounted bundle pricing though - simply send in your receipt to support+licenses@agilebits.com and we can send you a coupon code to take advantage of the bundle pricing:)

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.