I have a Mac licence and an iOS licence - now I need to add 1PW to my new Surface Pro 4

Options

I have (as above) a Mac licence and an iOS licence. Don't recall whether the Mac licence is from you direct or the App Store and the Mac is in for repair, so can't look it up - which is why I need to put 1PW on my new Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10 so I can get into things whilst it is away!

1) please assist with licence key as email recovery achieved nothing
2) how much will I have to pay to get my third licence?!

Thanks

Marcus

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Kiwimac: If you've already purchased 1Password for Mac, we can generate a coupon to give you the 'bundle' discount when you buy 1Password for Windows. Just email us at support+licenses@agilebits.com with a copy of your receipt.

Now, we don't have any records matching your email, so that's why you're not all to retrieve anything — no such record exists. Did you perhaps use different information at the time of purchase? Alternatively, you may have purchased 1Password from the Mac App Store. In that case, we won't have any record of it, as it is owned and operated by Apple. If you're still having trouble finding it, please check your records, as you'll have an email receipt regardless of where it was purchased. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.