1Password on iPhone stopped syncing with PC via Dropbox

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Failed to upload file to Dropbox error.

Comments

• codeknight
    codeknight
    Community Member
    Options

Was this resolvable? I've got exactly the same issue - only just noticed my phone stopped syncing a few weeks ago.

• Hi @codeknight,

I've split your post from the other thread as the issue can be caused by various factors.

The other thread was because Dropbox stopped working on the PC and once it was restarted, everything sync'ed. Try restarting the client by right-clicking on the Dropbox icon in your notification tray area and click on the settings icon (top right) to select Exit Dropbox. Open the Dropbox app, let it index and finish syncing. Once it does, try the sync between 1Password apps now, see if it works.

• codeknight
    codeknight
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting back to me. This was actually an issue that my phone couldn't sync with 1P via Dropbox, but my PC and Mac were syncing fine. I uninstalled and reinstalled 1Password on my iPhone, and it seems to be fixed now!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• Hi @codeknight,

In the future, if you see this again and you had data already on the iPhone that didn't make it to the desktop, please make sure to back up the data on the iPhone first with iTunes via this guide: https://support.1password.com/ios-itunes-backups/ before doing any uninstalling and reinstalling. It is better to be safe than sorry.

This discussion has been closed.