My iphone says I've purchased "Pro" but my PC still reads "trial mode"

Options

I purchased "Pro" on my iphone thru the app store. When I open 1 Password 4 on my PC, the window still says "Trial Mode". How do I upgrade my PC? I don't have a license #.

1Password Version: 5 , PC: 4.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 9.2
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:purchase-verification, kb:add-license, kb:lost-license, kb:upgrade-windows, kb:upgrade-license

Comments

• hobbssb
    hobbssb
    Community Member
    Options

It looks like I need to purchase another license for my PC since they aren't transferrable between platforms.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hobbssb: Sorry for the confusion! 1Password is sold on a per-platform basis (https://support.1password.com/license-requirements/), so 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase from the other versions. In fact, Windows apps cannot be sold in the App Store, and 1Password for iOS won't run on a computer anyway. Also, this allows people to purchase only the versions they'll actually use (for instance, if you don't have a Mac you'll have no use for that version).

I'll send you some additional information in a private message, so be sure to look for that. Please let me know if yo have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.