I cannot see my passwords anymore when I click edit, nor add notes

I am on 1password v3.8, El Capitan OS. When I go to 1password, click edit, I cannot see my password. I can click on copy and paste it to a site if I forget my password, but I cannot see what it actually is. Only way I've found to do this is to open an note (like Pages) and paste and the actual password shows up. Also, if I try to enter something in the NOTES section of the account, the words that I type don't appear. When I hit enter, the words appear. This is still not good as its not appearing while I'm typing so I can't see if there are errors, nor correct it if I made one.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jurdahl,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

I moved your post to the 1Password 3 for Mac category. Please see the pinned thread at the top of this category and let me know if you have any additional questions.

• jurdahl
    jurdahl
    Community Member

Hi Khad
    Thanks for quick response. Since I have a 1Password 3 license, I clicked on that link and saw a discounted $24.61 price from the agile bits website. But if I buy from the Mac App Store, the price is $31.99. Does this mean I can only get the discounted existing user price from the agile bits website?
    Jocelyn

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jurdahl: Sorry for the confusion! We're currently running a sale, which discounts all of our apps everywhere. This is for a limited time. However, you're entitled to get the upgrade price at any time.

You cannot get upgrade pricing through the App Store, since that's owned and operated by Apple and not AgileBits; but while the sale is running it's only slightly more expensive than the upgrade price anyway, so I'd say get it there if you want iCloud Sync (which is only available in the App Store).

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.