1Password on Two Devices

Options

I already have 1Password, I need another license to share with another user, is that an option? Two 1Passwords on 1 Computer? The reason I need this is because there are passwords that I share with some employees that aren't shared with certain ones.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I already have 1Password, I need another license to share with another user, is that an option? Two

Comments

• Hi @aaguayo,

I already have 1Password, I need another license to share with another user, is that an option?

Yes, we provide business seat licenses at our business store: https://agilebits.com/store/business

You can share the same seat license with many of your employees. Each seat or employee can use the same license on any number of PCs they'd be using 1Password on.

Two 1Passwords on 1 Computer?

Can you clarify what you mean here? Are you asking if you can switch between 1Password vaults on the same computer, where each vault can only be unlocked by the employee knowing the password for it? If yes, then yes, that is possible to do.

The reason I need this is because there are passwords that I share with some employees that aren't shared with certain ones.

1Password supports multiple vaults, you can create vaults to share with certain employees, they would need to know the vault password in order to unlock it.

This discussion has been closed.