Cant see logins in chrome extension

Options

I cant see any of my logins in the chrome extension. What am i doing wrong?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.5.1.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq, kb:install-app-beta, kb:import, kb:create-csv-files

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jewelr: Sorry for the confusion! Since many of us have a lot of logins saved in 1Password, the extension doesn't try to show all of these at once. It will automatically show you any whose URLs match the page you have loaded, and you can also search to find logins for other websites. Just click the 1Password button (or use the Ctrl Alt \ keyboard shortcut) to bring up the menu, and then you can either click Search, or if you just start typing 1Password will search for you as well. I hope this helps! :)

• jcospolich
    jcospolich
    Community Member
    Options

I am on Win10, and I too can't see any logins, even for pages that I am on in Chrome that I know I have logins saved for.

1Password version 4.6.0.604 (15)
    Extension version 4.5.6.90

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jcospolich: If the primary URL doesn't match it won't be offered (e.g. you're at steamcommunity.com but your login is saved with steampowered.com)...unless you have Enable multiple URLs checked and have the appropriate URL saved as a secondary URL in the login. Can you give me an example of where you're having this problem?

This discussion has been closed.