License upgrade question

Options

I own a 1Password v5 license for OS X, and one for iOS. I would like to have 1Password on my Windows PC as well.
It's not clear to me if I should go for a bundled Mac+Win license ($34.99) or simply upgrade to a Windows license ($24.61).
Thank you.

1Password Version: 5.4.1
Extension Version: 4.5.1
OS Version: 10.11.2
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb:license-requirements

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@netrelay: Sorry for the confusion! While you can always take advantage of upgrade pricing through the AgileBits Store, this is more appropriate when you're upgrading to a newer version from an old one.

Since we offer a Mac + Windows bundle in the AgileBits Store, you can just send a copy of your receipt to support+licenses@agilebits.com and we can use it to generate a coupon for you to 'upgrade' to the bundle at a discount.

BUT since I was able to locate your existing license in our system, in this case you can actually skip this step and I'll just send you the details in a private message. Cheers! :)

• netrelay
    netrelay
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you a lot, @brenty
    All went fine, I was able to purchase 1P for Windows, and I am very happy with it.

Have a nice day.
    Gabriele

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. You're most welcome! It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• SDoherty
    SDoherty
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same question, and emailed the provided address. Thanks.

• Thanks, we got the email and will reply ASAP.

ref: EPV-34175-622

This discussion has been closed.