Lock screen of 1PW too similar to the one of iPhone

Locker
Locker
Community Member
Both parts below have perhaps a very low priority, but now that I have 2 minutes of free time (what is that), I thought to mention it:

1) The lock screen of 1PW look SOMEWHAT too similar to the one of the iPhone lock screen. Quite often, when I see one of them, I don't know which one is it, and enter the other password.

I know the screens are not exactly the same. Yes, it does have the 1PW key & lock picture behind the "Enter Unlock Code", and the hand in the background, but not paying attention, I don't inspect it carefully.

Is it possible to make it more distinct? for those multi-taskers that are not so concentrated as they should be?

2) And while we are here, I remember 'long time ago', when version 3 just came out, and my iPhone was so slow, (or was it a bug in 1PW related to the move from Apple keychain to Agile keychain), the startup screen with the hand was displayed for very long time (or maybe even stuck there), and I did not know where I am stuck, because that background didn't show 1PW anywhere.

I know this type of old bug will never happen again, but just in case, and for a new user that is not used to recognize this screen, maybe you can add to the background screen somewhere the name "1Password" or something similar.
This discussion has been closed.