License transfer

Options
shortneckedgiraffe
shortneckedgiraffe
Community Member
edited December 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I just purchased a license for iPassword 4 for Windows and have accidentally registered it to my account, is it possible to transfer to someone else?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:switch-from-agilebits-store, kb:money-back-guarantee

Comments

• MikeT
    edited December 2015
    Options

Hi @shortneckedgiraffe,

Yes, please send all of the relevant information including who it should be sent to, to us at support+licenses@agilebits.com.

Thanks!

• SarahJefferis
    SarahJefferis
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I just purchased the 1Password for Windows as well and wondering why it still says trial up on the top when I open it up? Also it still won't allow me to add any more new passwords. I copied my license over to what I thought was my new acct. Will it automatically transfer my information already entered to my licensed acct?

• Hi @SarahJefferis,

You have to enter your 1Password license key to register the program. To do this, open the main 1Password program and go to the Help Menu > Enter License Key.

Note that 1Password is a standalone program that encrypts your data locally, it does not leave your drive and we do not store your data anywhere else. There are no accounts involved with 1Password, it's not a web service where you can log in or have a license automatically registered.

This discussion has been closed.