License required for Windows

Hi, I purchased the app from the App store to install on my iPhone and iPad - however, I am using/setting up/managing via my Windows laptop - it is prompting me for a license, however, your forum indicates a license is not provided when purchased via app store - any help is much appreciated. thanks, Trish

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 pro version 1511, OS build 10586.36
Sync Type: Dropbox, iCloud
Referrer: kb-search:purchased through app store, where can I find license key, kb:license-file-faq

Comments

• Hi @trishbishop,

I've moved your thread from the Windows beta forum to our regular Windows forum here.

You would need to purchase a separate license for each platform you want to use 1Password on. The iOS app purchase only covers your iOS devices and if you'd like to use 1Password on Windows, you would need to purchase a license at our web store here: http://agilebits.com/store

The Windows license would allow you to use 1Password on any number of Windows PCs you have and you can share it with up to 5 family members of the household as well, each of them can use it on any number of PCs too.

• Trish_Bish
    Trish_Bish
    Community Member

thanks Mike, appreciated!

• LauraR
    edited January 2016

@Trish_Bish - On behalf of Mike, you are very welcome. Please let us know if you have any further questions at any time, we are always happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.