Missing logins

1Password on my iPhone and iPad (9.2) show 229 logins, 1Password on my Windows laptop shows 214. I used almost all of them in the last week without an issue.

Any ideas what could cause this?

Regards,

Buzz

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: 4.5.1 Firefox
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• @Buzz69 - Hi Buzz, I'm so sorry the count of logins between your devices is not correct. Can you first try restarting Dropbox on your Windows PC -

• Click on the Dropbox icon in the bottom task bar on the right.
    • Click on the settings icon and select Exit Dropbox.
    • Find Dropbox in your list of programs and click on it to run it.

Please let us know if this helps.

• Buzz69
    Buzz69
    Community Member

LauraR,

I did that last night without success.

The issue is that I do have 229 logins, which was correct on my IOS devices. I ended up restoring from a backup with the correct number of logins.

• @Buzz69 - I'm glad the restore helped. Is the syncing working correctly now also?

• Buzz69
    Buzz69
    Community Member

Laura,

Syncing is working.

Again, any idea how 15 logins could get deleted?

• @Buzz69 - - Buzz, I'm not sure why you would have lost 15 logins, that doesn't sound right at all. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Buzz69
    Buzz69
    Community Member

Not sure it will help. When restoring last night, I reinstalled 1Password on my laptop and IOS devices. :blush:

I did capture the diagnostics from my laptop before reinstalling and restoring. I will email that.

Support id #AIS-93622-988

Thanks Laura!

• Thanks Buzz - I'll look for it and we will reply via email.

ref: AIS-93622-988

This discussion has been closed.