Sync pc to ipad account

I have been using 1password for some time on my ipad and now want to install it on my windows pc. I have downloaded the 1password program but when I run it and I use the option for having run 1password before, it asks for the default vault. How do I get this when I have only used the program on my ipad.. I want to link my ipad, iphone and my pc all to the same account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @woodmaker - Thanks for using 1Password on your iPad and now your Windows PC. You can sync your 1Password data between all your devices using Dropbox. First set up Dropbox sync on your iPad as that is where you have your 1Password data currently -

Run 1Password on iPad.
    Go to Settings > Sync - select Dropbox - this will create a 1Password vault in the location \Dropbox\Apps\1Password\1Password.agilekeychain.

Run 1Password on your Windows PC, select you have used 1Password before and that your 1Password data is in your Dropbox folder. It will find that 1Password vault.

Please let us know if this works OK for you.

• woodmaker
    woodmaker
    Community Member

Thanks for the fast reply.. Works great now.. Thanks again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of LauraR, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.