Credit Cards Category Doesn't Appear in Windows 1Password

I have licensed 1Password for Mac (OS X), iOS, and Windows. My Mac and iOS versions of 1Password have a "Credit Card" category where I store my credit card information. The Windows version of 1Password doesn't have a "Credit Card" category - even those the credit card records are present. I synchronize via DropBox - but this category doesn't seem to synchronize. Is there any way to get the Windows version of 1Password to include this category? I could try creating the category in the Windows version, but I don't know what that would do to the OS X and iOS versions - I already accidentally deleted some credit cards in the Windows program and they moved to trash in the OS X version. Since the OS X and iOS version synchronize so well, why doesn't the Windows version? I am running Win 10 and just this morning updated to latest version of 1Password. Still no Credit Card category.

David

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @HamsterDR,

Is it possible it is in the Wallet group on the sidebar? Try this: open the main 1Password program, unlock and go to the View Menu to deselect Wallet and Accounts. This should then match the sidebar against your iOS devices and OS X.

• HamsterDR
    HamsterDR
    Community Member

Mike:

That did it! Thanks a lot. I seem to be getting all my problems solved in the new year! Hope my luck holds out.

David

• You're welcome, I'm glad everything's all set now.

This discussion has been closed.