How can I link info on my iphone 6 (Version 6.1.2) with my new pc?

I installed 1Password 4 on my pc. Since I did not have any backups, I opted for few install and the trial version is loaded.
My email address is not recognized and I don't know how to transfer my data from the icloud/Iphone over to the PC. I'm completely lost. Can you provide a step-by-step to get my information over to a pc?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have version 6.1.2 on my iphone 6

Comments

• Hi @Patman,

We do not host your 1Password data anywhere, your 1Password data is stored locally on your device and there is no 1Password account to sign into.

You can choose to sync your 1Password data between your iOS device and your PC via the local Wi-Fi network or you can use Dropbox. The iCloud sync used in 1Password on your iOS devices is not available on Windows at the moment as the Apple's CloudKit APIs we use for iCloud Sync is only available for OS X and iOS.

Dropbox is automatic and uses the cloud to manage your sync'ed data for you in the background, it is easy and effortless. If you want to keep it locally, you can use Wi-Fi but you must manually perform the sync.

Here are the guides you can use:

1. Wi-Fi Sync
    2. Dropbox Sync

If you need further assistance, please let us know here as we'll be happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.