Add Login - fields not available ["add Login" not fully implemented]

Options
COzeroCTO
COzeroCTO
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi guys, looking to deploy 1Password on our Windows10 fleet of PC/Laptop/Tablets and working with our CFO to get it kicked off (we're using Teams so wanting to go down the team vault path). While I'm aware of the issues regarding Browser Extensions (a dead end if it cannot be resolved, Redmond are you listening?!) I tried to do a simple "Add » Login" and was presented with the title and nothing else (and no ability to add additional fields as in 1Password for OSX or iOS where I can add additional fields (or in this case, any fields at all).

Cheers, Joel

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @COzeroCTO!

You're right: the "add Login" feature (and "edit Login" feature) in the beta app seems to be missing all the key elements of usefulness, right now.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• COzeroCTO
    COzeroCTO
    Community Member
    Options

It's all good @DBrown. Was worried that something was amiss in our installation!

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for understanding! I've raised the visibility of this issue with the hard-working folks in Dev, but they were already aware of the gap.

Keep watching the release notes for new features with each build, and thank you for your interest in 1Password!

This discussion has been closed.