chrome disabled my extension saying it is not available in chrome store

used it for years, disabled a week ago I cannot click on the extension because chrome says it will not support it as it is not available in chrome store

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: os 10.7.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:chrome extension

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2016

Hello @blmaltz,

I'm not sure what to say, Chrome is fibbing to you as I've literally just downloaded a fresh copy of the extension from the chrome web store.

If this had been 1Password 4/5 we could have simply asked you to remove the extension and start over but there is a check we had better perform before we do anything. If we delete the 1Password 3 Chrome Extension from Chrome and there are unsynced items then the deletion of the extension would see these being lost forever. We can verify if this is the case or not by reviewing a diagnostic report and this guide will assist.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com.

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two. This bit is really important as it will allow the person who first finds your email to understand exactly why we've asked you to send in the diagnostic report.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

ref: FTN-21188-766

This discussion has been closed.