I purchased 1Password from Mac App Store and cannot find license so that I can add PC license?

Options

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @registr

You can take a screenshot of 1Password on your Purchased tab in the AppStore :chuffed: You can send it over email to support+licenses@agilebits.com. We'll be waiting for your email!

• jbilsten
    jbilsten
    Community Member
    Options

I've submitted a screenshot of my Purchased tab to support+license@agilebits.com and started a support ticket: RBP-46829-736. Let me know if you need anything else!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look get back to you shortly! :)

ref: RBP-46829-736

• zacharyaklein
    zacharyaklein
    Community Member
    Options

I've forwarded my iTunes purchase receipt - my support ID is BSW-64164-411. Thanks!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @zacharyaklein

I see that Andre has replied to your email. We'll continue the conversation over there, have a great day! :chuffed:

ref: BSW-64164-411.

• zacharyaklein
    zacharyaklein
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @pilar - I'm all set. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Pilar, you are most welcome! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

• michael_bischof
    michael_bischof
    Community Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hello guys,
    I followed the instructions and sent you an email. Support ID: #NDQ-84878-259

Thanks a lot for your help!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @michael_bischof! Someone will reply to that email as soon as possible to help you our with that. Cheers! :)

ref: NDQ-84878-259

• Tom_Yung
    Tom_Yung
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Support, I've submitted my iTunes purchase receipt to support+license@agilebits.com and started a support ticket: TTU-11468-112.

Please let me know if you need anything else!

• bigcrog8
    bigcrog8
    Community Member
    Options

Submitted email with same request: [#ZSA-36276-843]. Thank you for the great customer service.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016
    Options

@Tom_Yung: Thanks! I've replied via email! :)

ref: TTU-11468-112

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bigcrog8: Thank you! I'll get back to you shortly as well! :)

ref: ZSA-36276-843

• Tom_Yung
    Tom_Yung
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @brenty, great support!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Brenty, you're most welcome! We're here for you if you need anything else. :)

• seiZo
    seiZo
    Community Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

TRN-89635-744
    Thanks for the great app.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @seiZo

Thank you very much for your email, you'll get an answer from us over there soon :chuffed:

ref: TRN-89635-744

• georgeliang
    georgeliang
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, I'm in the same boat as everyone else. support ID is [#BSZ-47735-412] Thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @georgeliang! I see that you've already heard back from Andrew about this. You should be all set now, but if you have more questions about it, you can reply to his message, and we'll keep the conversation going via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. Thanks! :)

ref: BSZ-47735-412

• sunny2k1
    sunny2k1
    Community Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

Dear all,

I also followed the instructions, but I did not receive a support ticket number. Regards, Sven Janssen

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sunny2k1

Thank you for getting in touch with us. Did you use the same email address that you are using for the forums? If so, we have not received your email :( Could you please try to send it again? Just to be sure the address is support+licenses@agilebits.com. Please let us know if you get your number by our BitBot friend :chuffed:

• mdgld
    mdgld
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there, same issues as others ITT...my support ID is [#VEG-28246-871]. Thank you in advance

• samuelandjw
    samuelandjw
    Community Member
    Options

I also followed the notes above (but forgot to include the link to this forum thread...) and requested a bundle price for Windows license.
    My Support-ID is TIJ-32354-467.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mdgld, @samuelandjw: Thanks! I see that we've received your emails, and I'll get back to you both shortly. :)

ref: VEG-28246-871, TIJ-32354-467

• flipjsio
    flipjsio
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. I also purchased 1Password from Mac Appstore. Here's the support ID I got from email reply: UJI-81595-156 . Thank you.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @flipjsio! Someone will be replying to your email as soon as possible. :)

ref: UJI-81595-156

• sunny2k1
    sunny2k1
    Community Member
    Options

@Pilar:

Thanks for your feedback. I had a spelling error in the e-mail address. Now everything is correct. Your nice little bot answered :-)

My support id is: [#PKJ-92418-875]

Kind regards,

Sven Janssen

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi @sunny2k1

Thank you very much for sending the email again, this time we got it :sunglasses: You'll get an answer from us over email soon so you can enjoy 1Password on all your devices :chuffed: Have a great day!

ref: PKJ-92418-875

• christopher_stewart
    Options

Hello,

I just emailed a screenshot of 1password in the "Purchased" tab of my App Store. My support ID is [#HRR-74584-913]. Would really appreciate whatever info I need to be able to install the app on my iPhone. So ready to get away from Apple...

Thanks!
    Chris

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016
    Options

@christopher_stewart: Thanks! To be clear, the desktop version of 1Password is very much separate from the mobile apps.

I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll get back to you shortly! :)

ref: HRR-74584-913

This discussion has been closed.