I purchased 1Password from Mac App Store and cannot find license so that I can add PC license?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gantr1: At this point, I think it would be best to continue the conversation via email so we can work out the details of your setup. Please generate diagnostics reports for each device and send them to support@agilebits.com with the following subject line: [MFL-93723-555]

But I did want to address a few of your questions here in case it helps anyone else:

I tried to export those 14 logins, but 1PW6 won't let me, seemingly because it's a trial version?

You can export data from the trial version or a frozen account, but you may need to switch directly to the vault the data is in first.

Once that is done, should I delete 1PW6 from my MacBook?

It's best to keep only a single copy of 1Password on your computer to avoid this kind of confusion, saving different data to different places.

I don't have a need for a subscription; can you confirm that I'll be able to download 1PW onto my other apple devices and access my logins without having to pay anything in addition to the $64.99 that I already paid?

If you bought 1Password from the Mac App Store, then the purchase is tied to your Apple ID and you can install it from your purchase history on any of your Macs.

But keep in mind that if you "bought" it for free (it is currently a free download with in-app purchases), it can't be unlocked without paying. It also does not include any of the other apps. Only a 1Password.com membership includes everything.

Thank you, hope to iron this out soon.

Likewise, if you still need help migrating your data, be sure to send the diagnostics via email so I can assist! :)

This discussion has been closed.