1password have hanged for several times

Hi! 1Password on my PC (Windows 7) have been not responding for several times when I want to store new login from Chrome. When I restart it something strange happened : the 'username' column showed the last modified date instead of the real username (please see the attachment).

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.5.1.90
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Local hard disk && Wifi

Comments

• Hi @Hahaxu - Thank you for the attachment clarifying the problem you are seeing. I'm so sorry, I'm not sure what would cause this. Can you first try restarting your Windows PC and if this doesn't help, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your PC:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Hahaxu
    Hahaxu
    Community Member

Hi! I tried to generate the Diagnostics Report (Help -> Diagnostics Report -> Export to File). But nothing happened and there was not any zip file generated. Is there anything else I can do? Can I reinstall 1Password and generate it again? Thanks

• Hahaxu
    Hahaxu
    Community Member

Here is the MD5 information of the exe file I used to install 1Password. Is this correct?

File: 1Password-4.6.0.592_2.exe
    CRC-32: ed89f1b4
    MD4: daa19aa5356232647d86466591a95b13
    MD5: 12f12abde6ad7d3c80cd4f58c97b3a01
    SHA-1: f5ddf61abd7c0fe2cb8f71928ee182fef4a228cb

(Generated by HashCheck Shell Extension)

• @Hahaxu - Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and we can help further with this. In the email, can you include a link back to this forum post. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.