I can't get 1Password to work. I can't download the extension for Internet Explorer

I have downloaded it but I really can't figure it out. I need to download and extension I guess but it won't download

1Password Version: just bought it
Extension Version: dont have it
OS Version: windows
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can't get 1Password to work. I can't download the extension for Internet Explorer

Comments

• Ken_Engelhart
    Ken_Engelhart
    Community Member

Can I download an extension for Internet Explorer? It won't let me.

• @Ken_Engelhart - I'm so sorry you are having a problem with the 1Password Internet Explorer extension. This extension should install automatically when 1Password is installed. Do you see the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar?

• Ken_Engelhart
    Ken_Engelhart
    Community Member

Yes it is there. But it doesn't fill in any passwords on any sites.

• Ken_Engelhart
    Ken_Engelhart
    Community Member

The message says 1Password cannot fill any fields.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Ken_Engelhart: You're getting the same error on all websites? Can you give an example URL? Also, try uninstalling the extension in 1Password Preferences > Browsers, and then reinstall it. It may simply be damaged. please let me know what you find!

If you're still having trouble, please tell me the actual OS and 1Password versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, did you get an error when installing the extension? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.