I purchased password pro from App Store for my iPad and want to use on my PC how do I get license

I purchased 1password pro from the App Store for my iPad and downloaded the Windows version on my Mac and am asked for a license, help?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:license-requirements, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store

Comments

• louisps
    louisps
    Community Member

Meant onto my PC...

• Hi @louisps - Thank you for purchasing the 1Password Pro features for your iPad from the App Store. 1Password is licensed per person and per platform. You can read more about our approach to software licensing in our knowledgebase here.

You can purchase 1Password for Windows from our AgileBits store. If you have already purchased 1Password for Mac from Mac App Store then we can help you get bundle pricing for 1Password for Windows. I'm a bit unclear if this is the case. Can you clarify and then I will be happy to help you more.

• louisps
    louisps
    Community Member

Yes I purchased pro from the App Store for my iPad didn't know that it was per platform so I guess I need bundle pricing for my Windows PC

• Hi @louisps - We have a bundle price for 1Password Mac + Windows but we cannot bundle the iOS Pro purchase with the Windows purchase. We wish we could.

• louisps
    louisps
    Community Member

Ok I get it. Will they sync with each other if I use Dropbox?

• @louisps - Yes, Dropbox sync works great and here are some set up guides to guide you -

And we are always here to help :)

• louisps
    louisps
    Community Member

Thank you!

• @louisps - You are very welcome and thank you again for your purchases. Please let us know if you have any further questions at any time.

This discussion has been closed.