Problem Sharing a Vault with coworkers

I have two vaults, both of which I put in Dropbox. I have synced the files with my phone and I'm using both vaults on my windows computer and my android phone without any issues. I want to share one of the vaults with my coworkers who both use windows. I see one file in Dropbox named .ws.agile.1Password.settings
I have shared this file with my coworkers but they can't access the vault I that I'm trying to share or put it in their 1Password app. How do I get the to the correct file to share the vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:file in dropbox can't be shared, kb-search:share vault with someone else, kb:share-vault, kb:revoke-shared-vault-access, kb:share-vault

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bonnie_hauer: Sorry for the confusion! .ws.agile.1Password.settings is just a pointer file. Your vaults will be something similar to 1Password.agilekeychain, possibly in the \1Password\ or \Apps\ folders inside Dropbox. You can, however, find the exact path and filename of the current vault in 1Password Preferences > General. That's what you'll need to share with Dropbox. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.