Have Premium on my Samsung and downloaded 1password on my windows PC. How to sync?

I downloaded to my Samsung and installed all my passwords. Bought Premium. Downloaded 1Password to computer and want to sync my phone to the computer. How? I want to use Wi-Fi, but the phone can't find the program on the computer. I do not know how to open on computer

Comments

• Hi @mconrad,

I'm assuming you have no 1Password data on your PC right now, here's how to get started:

1. Open 1Password on your PC, choose I'm new to 1Password, which will create a new vault for you to save to your Documents > 1Password directory. Make sure to use the same password as the one you're using on your Android phone
    2. Now, unlock 1Password on the PC, and go to the File Menu > Wi-Fi Sync. It may prompt about needing Bonjour, you'll need to install Bonjour from Apple's site.
    3. Once Bonjour is installed, restart 1Password by closing it first via the File Menu > Exit, and open it again, unlock, and go to the File Menu > Wi-Fi Sync, you should now see the secret code you'll need to enter on your Android device.
    4. Open 1Password on your Android device, unlock, and go to Settings > Sync to enable the Wi-Fi sync. You should see your PC show up, tap on it, and enter the secret code you see from your PC.
    5. Once you start syncing, you'll see a prompt for your master password on your PC, enter the password and then again on your Android phone.

After this, you should be all set to go. If you got stuck, please let me know at which step and what happened.

• mconrad
    mconrad
    Community Member

Mike T,
    thanks very much, it is all on my computer now. Your directions were simple and perfect. thanks again.
    mconrad

• You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to help.

This discussion has been closed.