Empty Records appearing

I have a number of empty records, completely blank, that i cannot delete. Even more, if i try to delete one, more will appear.

Anybody has an idea?
thanks!

1Password Version: 4.6.598
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: W10 64
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:empty records

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Mizio: That is incredibly odd-sounding. If they're blank, would you be able to post a screenshot without exposing any private info? To attach the screenshot to your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

I wonder if there's some weird conflict issue, since you mentioned that they reappear. My first thought was "syncing!" and since you're using Dropbox that would make some sense. Things like that tend to happen when there's one device with some sort of issue — often a time discrepancy — which confuses Dropbox's conflict resolution and spawns multiple copies. What other devices are you syncing with? Please let me know what you find! :)

• Mizio
    Mizio
    Community Member
    edited January 2016

Hi. I confirm the synch with Dropbox. It is strange though, as whne i nunlock 1p, they are not there. i start navigating and after 10-20 seconds... pop! here they are.!

I suspect too is about the synch.
    I can reset everything, provided i don't lose the DB. What is the best way to start with a clean DB and resynch across all devices?

I use ipad and iphone, on top of the desktop.

thanks,

• Hi @Mizio,

Before we do anything, could you email us your 1Password diagnostic report, we might find some information about your Dropbox configuration that might explain this issue.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• Mizio
    Mizio
    Community Member

mail sent.

• Thanks! We got the email and will reply ASAP.

ref: ZMN-61995-668

This discussion has been closed.