I have windows PC with an Android phone, two ipads, with two win. laptops what is my cost.

qbi
qbi
Community Member
edited January 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have windows PC with an Android phone, two ipads, with two windows laptops what is my cost of the basic service I will need and what is the cost to upgrade service. What do I get in basic service and what does the upgrade allow me to do that is not in the basic service. You can call me at [removed by moderator] to discuss.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:windows PC with an Android phone, two ipads, with two win. laptops what is my cost

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2016

@qbi: We don't really go over pricing on the forums, since it varies by region and currency, and can change over time. But I can give you an idea of what you'll need for your various devices:

PCs

• 1Password for Windows license from the AgileBits Store
    • A single purchase covers you and up to 5 family members in your household for all PCs (There is a free trial, which you can download from our website to evaluate it before purchasing.

Android devices

iOS devices

• 1Password for iOS from the App Store
    • A free app, with an in-app purchase for Pro Features (The purchase is tied to your Apple ID, so it can be used on any devices using the same one).

I've removed your phone number from the post. We are a small team and don't have a callcenter, and since this is a public forum it is best not to post personal information. I'll also send you a private message with some additional information, so be sure to check for that and let me know if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.