The 1Password pop-up message box is in the top left edge of my monitor 80% hidden off the screen.

I restarted twice and I still get it when I open 1password. There is not enough to grab and drag. I can only read 'er for this Site (part of a button) and another button, 'Unlock'.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @eden3668,

Can you tell me which Windows version are you using?

Do you have multiple monitors set up or do you connect an external monitor to use with a laptop if that's what you have?

Is your monitor one of these high-DPI screens?

Try this:

1. With the unlock dialog in focus, press ALT+Space on your keyboard and then press the Enter key. This will switch to Move action for the window.
    2. Now, use the arrow keys to move to the preferred location and press the Enter key to save the location.
  • eden3668
    eden3668
    Community Member

Window 7 with 2 monitors and desktop PC. The top left corner of the monitor on the left side is where box is hiding. Monitors are LG IPS Led 22MP56.
    The Move and the Close worked fine. Thanks, Eden Scott

• Hi @eden3668,

That's great to hear it helped. Just in case, it won't fix it completely, it may come back later and you may have to repeat the same action.

We're working on figuring this out to have a better fix. We may follow up and ask for more information from you if that is okay with you.

This discussion has been closed.