remove dropbox sync

Options

I keep getting an error message about syncing with dropbox. I only want to sync via wifi.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: kb:sync-options, ug:windows/sync-dropbox, kb:move-to-dropbox-disabled

Comments

• BuckWheat
    BuckWheat
    Community Member
    Options

Problem with Shortcut. The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'Dropbox.lin' refers to is unavailable

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I keep getting an error message about syncing with dropbox. I only want to sync via wifi.

@BuckWheat: Where is your vault stored currently? If it's still in Dropbox, then Dropbox will continue to sync it along with your other data there. You can simply move your vault to a new location and then in 1Password go to File > Open 1Password Vault to open it again in its new home.

Problem with Shortcut. The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'Dropbox.lin' refers to is unavailable

Can you post a screenshot of both errors? Neither of these sound like they have anything to do with 1Password, but rather are coming from Dropbox and perhaps Windows. For the latter, it sounds like Windows is looking for a link/shortcut to your Dropbox folder (or something along those lines).

Could you please clarify what you're seeing? If it's simpler, take a screenshot of this. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Please let me know what you find. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.