after update ,@login page (mac version) no info gets filled

Options

after update ,@login page (mac version) no info gets fille

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:after the update password no longer opens the web pages and inserts my info. it just sits empty on t

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@jasper91259 it's difficult to tell what's happening without some other basic information about your set-up. Please tell us:

• Your OS X version number
    • What browser you are using (and the version number of the browser)
    • The 1Password Browser Extension version (the link will tell you how to find that information)

In any event:

1. I strongly recommend you to update to 1P 6.0.1.
    2. If you're using Safari please check this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jasper91259,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble filling your Login info after the update!

Please let us know the information Stephen asked for. In addition to that, can you also please give us some more details about the problem you're experiencing? I'm not sure I understand what you mean about an "@login page". Are you having trouble filling your username & password on a specific site? If so, would you be able to let us know the URL for that site? What are the exact steps you take to fill your login credentials on that site, and what happens when you do that?

The more details you can give us, the better we'll be able to help solve the problem. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.