Wifi Sync 2nd & 3rd vaults not working

I'm syncing my 64bit windows 7, 1Password primary vault with two iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) fine for the most part. I've purchased the pro package and created vaults 2 & 3 on my windows machine. When I when I go to "sync additional vault" with my iOS devices, I do not see them populated on the iOS device. I don't have a dropbox account. I see the "sync with dropbox" option, but I'd rather not go that route. Am I hosed and not able to wifi sync vaults 2 & 3 on iOS? Thanks,

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: 4.5.3
OS Version: windows 7
Sync Type: wifi
Referrer: kb:sync-options, ug:ios/sync-over-wifi, kb:wifi-troubleshooting

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Use_1_PW: Sorry for the confusion! 1Password for Windows only works with a single vault at a time. And Dropbox is the only option for syncing secondary vaults separately in 1Password for iOS as well. So you can sync your secondary vaults to your iOS device, but only Dropbox makes this possible currently.

I understand that you hadn't anticipated using Dropbox, but keep in mind that your 1Password data is end-to-end encrypted, so 1Password simply doesn't depend on the sync service to protect your data. And frankly, Dropbox is a lot more convenient since it doesn't require your devices to be on the same network at the same time for your data to sync. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.