Multiple Vault Functiionality like Mac/IOS

I'm considering a move from Roboform to 1Password. However, I'd like to have on my primary windows platform the same ease of use of multiple vaults like on Mac/IOS. My devices are PC and iPhone and my wife's are Mac and iPhone. We need to have a shared, synced vault and separate personal vaults. For my personal vaults, I need two vaults... one general of lower security items and one highest security for critical financial log-ins. The financial vault will only be used and maintained on my PC. The lower security vault would be maintained on my PC and synced with my iPhone. In the trial PC version I'm experimenting with, I'm frustrated by the difficulty in managing two vaults. The Mac/IOS version functionality looks to be what I need. When will 1Password offer the same functionality for the PC version? What advice can you offer for workarounds until the PC version is equivalent to the Mac?

Regards,

Steve

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:select a specific vault for a new password, ug:mac/switch-vaults, kb-search:switch vaults in PC app, kb-search:multiple vaults with PC

Comments

• NWS_Husky
    NWS_Husky
    Community Member

Perhaps I wasn't clear about my frustration with multiple vaults in Windows. It is a pain to always have to re-enter a given vault's password when changing.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@NWS_Husky: Loud and clear! Paradoxically, a popular request for 1Password for Mac (with version 6 especially) is to have secondary vaults unlock separately. Given that it won't be possible to please everyone, we'll try to find a happy medium. Just understand that many people want the exact opposite. Hopefully we'll be able to find a good solution.

Also note that the 1Password for Windows 10 beta works more closely to what you're asking for, so be sure to check it out if you're running the latest OS. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.