1password.html incompletely updated

I accesssed the 1password.html file on a DropBox account and the items displayed are incomplete: only 19 of the 100+ logins I have in this vault show up.

The strangest thing is that some logins I created long ago (over a year) do not appear, while one I created 2 days ago is here. None of my software licenses appear, and only some of the various notes I have.

This vault is synced via DropBox between various Windows computers and an Android phone.

Any ideas?

Damien

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:1password.html not updating

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@damiencateau: This may seem like a silly question, but are you sure you're opening 1Password.html in the right vault? That file will not be updated; rather, it loads data directly from the enclosing 1Password.agilekeychain. If you have more than one vault at all, that may explain the discrepancy between what you expected and what you're seeing. Please let me know what you find! :)

• damiencateau
    damiencateau
    Community Member

@brenty Yes, it's the only vault I have in this DropBox account.

I just checked on another computer, using Firefox instead of Chrome, and the items displayed are exactly the same.

• MikeT
    edited February 2016

Hi @damiencateau,

Do you recall changing your master password for this vault or merging it with another vault any time in the past? It sounds like it can only read the recent changes and not the ones before the password/merge occurs.

A look of your 1Password diagnostic report might confirm this. Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

By the way, 1PasswordAnywhere will no longer be maintained as we're phasing it out and we will not update it to fix any issues.

I just checked on another computer, using Firefox instead of Chrome, and the items displayed are exactly the same.

That's expected, as brenty mentioned, the 1PasswordAnywhere app reacts on the data stored in your Dropbox folder on their servers, not on your computer. So, changing browsers or computers do not change how it reads your data.

ref: JQK-16768-977

This discussion has been closed.