Missing Data after Upgrade from .agilekeychain to .opvault

Hi.

After i upgraded from the .agilekeychain format to the .opvault format as described in your Support-Document because of sync-problems (Missing Fields in Sync) with iOS, now i miss some data in my vault.

• All FTP-Accounts (created as "FTP-Account" (New Object > Account > FTP-Account) in .agilekeychain) are of type "Login" now and empty.
  • E-Mail-Accounts (created as "E-Mail-Account" (New Object > Account > E-Mail-Account) in .agilekeychain) still of type "E-Mail-Account" but empty now.
  • All Generic Accounts (created as "Generic Account" (New Object > Account > Generic Account) in .agilekeychain) are of type "Login" now and empty as well.

What's wrong there? I exactly followed the instructions in the support document. I switched back to my .agilekeychain Backup for now.

Thanks for your help,

• Sefi

Comments

• Hi @Sefi,

These categories no longer exists in OPVault format, they're converted to Logins instead.

However, it should not be empty. Can you explain more about the empty view, it shows absolutely nothing or it does show the titles but missing specific data?

• sefi
    sefi
    Community Member
    edited February 2016

Hi MikeT.

There is only the title. I've attached you two images before and after the migration.

Database in .agilekeychain:

Database in .opvault:

Edit:
    It seems to be only problem with "old data". I've created a new keychain-vault and add a new Database-Account with dummy data and migrate it to opvault as before and all data are available. Then i do the same with the database from the screenshot (export only the one specific item) and import it to opvault and i have the same empty record.

If you want to analyse the problem with my data, i can mail you the 1pif-file of the database-account to test it.

• Hi @Sefi,

I think I know what the issue may be. Switch back to the .agilekeychain vault via File Menu > Reopen 1Password Vault, unlock, and find that Wordpress DB item. Edit it, add something in the note field, and then save it.

Now, press Control + C to copy the item, switch back to your OPVault, unlock and press Control + V to paste it, let it overwrite the existing item if it finds it.

Does that work?

• sefi
    sefi
    Community Member

Yep, it works. But it create a new item instead of replace the other. So i have to edit every item in my vault?

• Hi @Sefi,

If we can reproduce it, we may be able to fix it on the export or import process. Can you email us at support+windows@agilebits.com with the link to this thread, so we can figure this out.

This discussion has been closed.