cards and identity not filling what's the point of having this thing?

first identities were not filling in. work-around, re-enter the identities. now they've failed again and credit cards are not filling in. i'm going to have to dump 1password if this isn't fixed REAL SOON. and trying to get version information, once that window is open, i can't type in this window and i can't even copy and paste. i have to write the stuff down and then type it in. how f backwards is that?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.598
Extension Version: 4.5.3.90
OS Version: 6.2.9200
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:cards and identity not filling what's the point of having this thing?

Comments

• Hi @greenscreen172 - I'm so sorry you are having a problem using Identities and Credit cards. I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Windows PC:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+windows@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• greenscreen172
    greenscreen172
    Community Member

Anything else I can supply? Name of my firstborn? First make of car owned? Serial number of my toaster?

• greenscreen172
    greenscreen172
    Community Member

[#XBC-33543-415]
    [#KEX-56742-851]
    Have to make even getting the support id hard, don't you? Put it in brackets at the end of a sentence so there's no easy way of just copying the number. So I got two because on the first diagnostics I sent I neglected to include my handle, without which would have made it impossible to connect the dots. The second number is the diagnostics with handle. Of course, both messages had the link to this thread. Now I assume it will be several days before I hear anything, then, there will be some complex, delete the program, reinstall, edit the registry, update this and that and in two weeks the problem will be back. Have I got it about right?

• Hi @greenscreen172 - Thanks for sending in the diagnostics report from your Windows PC. I am sorry this is causing so much frustration. I am replying to your support email now.

ref: KEX-56742-851

• greenscreen172
    greenscreen172
    Community Member

Thank you for your courteous reply in the midst of my sarcastic deluge but I am not hopeful of a solution.

• @greenscreen172 - you are very welcome. I hope you give us an opportunity to check this out for you. There are definitely some sites that cause more problems than others and we want to make sure we collect all the ones that need attention.

This discussion has been closed.