How many licenses do I need?

I want 1password on my windows desktop computer. Also on my iphone and my husbands droid phone. Will this require 3 licenses?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:license-requirements

Comments

• stacys
    stacys
    Community Member

I want 1password on my windows desktop computer. Also on my iphone and my husbands droid phone. Will this require 3 licenses?

• Hi @stacys - thank you for your interest in 1Password for all your devices. You can purchase 1Password for Windows from our AgileBits store.

1Password for iOS is a free download with an optional in app purchase for the Pro features.

1Password for Android is free to try for 30 days, giving you the opportunity to try all its features and really get a feel for the application. After this time, its Reader functionality will remain free. To add, edit, organize and favorite items, use the in-app purchase and unlock 1Password’s premium features.

I hope this answers your question, let us know if we can help you more :)

• Hi @stacys,

Yes, you would need to make three purchases separately, one per platform. Note that on Windows, you can share the same license with up to 5 family members in the household and you can reuse your Apple ID and Google Play accounts to restore the in-app purchases on family devices without paying again.

You can also check out 1Password Families that might work for you but we don't have a desktop client out yet for Windows 7 with this support. We're working on this as fast as we can but if you're using Windows 10, the beta version is available in the Windows 10 Store. 1Password Families would give you a subscription plan with all apps included plus more features that the standalone apps won't get.

This discussion has been closed.